Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Looking for an inexpensive holiday gift?

 

 

 


How about make a quick 2009 calendar with or without pictures for a husband, grandparent, teacher, friend, etc? I just put this new Create-A-Calendar '09 Kit together and it was quick & simple. This kit gives you EVERYTHING you need to create a cute calendar. Use the backs of the calendars to add photos, if you wish. I am going to use mine to track all of the birthday's I need to remember! This kit comes with complete step-by-step directions and it is ONLY $7.95, but if you order BEFORE 11/15 you can take 10% off!

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to email an order to me at jksheller@comcast.net.

Thanks for stopping by :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Well, I am so glad SOMEBODY has finished their calendar....mine is sitting on my desk staring at me! Looks cute!
LeAnne