Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hello

 


This was yesterdays SCS card sketch challenge. I have been dying to use my new Jumbo Outline Alphabet stamp set from Stampin' Up and this was the perfect sketch for it. All products used are from SU! I paper pieced the letters with the blue & white floral patterned paper. These prodcuts were from the Friends and Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit.

For those of you who do not know how to paper piece, this is what I did -
1. I stamped the letters in a row onto the confetti white cardstock.
2. I stamped the letters on the blue/white floral paper.
3. I then cut out the floral letters just inside the black line.
4. I then glued the floral letters inside the stamped letters on the confetti white paper.

This is such an easy technique and I love the look.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day :-)

Products used: ALL from SU!
Stamps - Jumbo Outline Alphabet
Ink - Basic Black
Cardstock - Confetti White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron & Chocolate Chip
Pattern Paper - Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired)
Embelishments - Certainly Celery & Whisper White Thin Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Cardstock Stickers
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Kim,
I love this card! I am afraid to try this sketch and you did it beautifully!

evgeers said...

beautiful! Love it - great job and I HAVE to get some ink on my set NOW! :P You made me want to do that! :) THANKS! LOVE THE COLORS!