Friday, March 21, 2008

I've been tagged :-)

I have been tagged by LeAnne over at Wee Inklings :-) You can find the link to her blog in the sidebar under 'blogs that inspire me'. Make sure to check out her work. She has LOTS of cute projects and ideas! I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself, so here goes...

1. I live in Thorndale, PA, but my hometown is Charlotte, NC!
2. My favorite color is PINK!
3. My favorite foods are chocolate, donuts and down home southern cooking - YUM!
4. I am a full-time stay-at-home Mom to my 2 girls.
5. I love to volunteer at my oldest daughters elementary school and my little one's preschool. With all the time I put into both of them I could be RICH and have TONS more scrapping & stamping supplies...LOL!!! But I love it and would not trade it for a thing.
6. My major in college was Fashion Merchandising/Business. I guess that is why I LOVE to put different patters/colors of paper together. It is like playing with fabrics!
7. The one thing I miss most from my childhood is going to Lake Wylie in NC on our family boat.

I am tagging Michelle (from Bellakitty Creations), Stampin' Mommy of 4 & Pamela (from Cherish Your Memories).

No comments: