Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Handmade Holiday Card Elements

 


Looking for a quick way to have the look of handmade cards? Then this kit may be for you! These are super quick and easy to put together. With this kit you can complete 18 holiday cards shown above for $17.95! You can even take them to the next level and purchase the matching stamp set for $18.95. This kit comes with complete step-by-step instructions. If you would like to place an order for this set or any other products you can email me at jksheller@comcast.net or shop directly from my SU! website. The link to that site is in the right hand side bar of my blog.

You can find these products on page 177 of the current catalog!

Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oooh I am so jealous! I love this kit but didn't get it. They are lovely!
LeAnne

Me, My Stamps and I said...

these are son inspiring!!!! i got this kit and I think I better get started on mine !!!!!
tfs:)
chat