Sunday, May 27, 2007

First Blog Ever!!!

So I have been reading and looking at others blogs for awhile now and thought I would start my own over this holiday weekend, since I had some extra time on my hands :-). I have an obsession with scrapbooking & card making. So I thought this would be a great place to share some of my artwork with you. And maybe a few pics of my two pink fairies, hence the name of my Blog! They too are my obsession and greatest creation in life. So you also may get to hear me vent about my full-time job every now and then too...LOL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I love the cards you have made. they are lovely. i would love to see the process some time. i hope you enjoyed your memorial day weekend. and hope you enjoy the summer to come! Chel

christine sheller said...

best of luck with your blog, kim! look forward to seeing all of your stuff and pics and of the girls :-)