Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Personalized Note Cards

 
 

I have not gotten a chance to create anything today either - sigh :-( - so I thought I would share with you some note cards I am addicted to making as gifts. I make 8 and put them in the clear boxes w/ matching envelopes and tie black & white polka dot ribbon around the box. I made them as Mother's Day gifts and end of the year teacher gifts. Everyone loved them! I used the Paper Trey Ink stamp set to make the flowers. It is kind of hard to see but the centers are of the polka dots. I printed the top portion with my computer printer and then tore the sides of the white cardstock and then mounted it on the matching colored cardstock as the petals of the flowers. I wish I had a box set to show you, but I will take a picture the next time I make them.

Have a wonderful day :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

evgeers said...

Just beautiful! WoNderful CARDS! You are so talented! Thanks for honoring me by posting cards with my name on them - ha ha! I am famous - let me know if you want an autograph! :) GREAT JOB! :)

Ashley said...

Kim, I love these!! SO BEAUTIFUL!! And what a great idea! Thanks for sharing!! Hugs!! Ash~

Anonymous said...

Kim, these are beautiful--clean,fresh--very nice!