Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Punch Pals Christmas Tag

 


Here is a tag I made for the Christmas challenge I am in with my friends. This was a fun little tag to make. I am enjoying the Punch Pals stamp set by SU. The holidays will be here before you know it! Enjoy!

Products used:
Stamps - Punch Pals by SU
Ink - Black & Cranberry by CTMH
Markers - Cranberry, Clover Meadow & Orange by CTMH
Pattern Paper - DCWV
Embellishments - Black Sticles, Misc. Dimensionals, Circle Punch by CM, White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon by CTMH, Horizontal Slot Punch by SU, Misc. Red Brads and Coluzzle for cutting the tag
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Too cute! I wish I was in this swap! I would love to receive your cards and tags!

evgeers said...

TOOOO CUTE FOR WORDS! great job! ;0)

Michele Kovack said...

This is so adorable! Good gift idea....put in a cute little tin or something....and voila! Christmas gifts!!!!