Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Very Merry

 


This card was inspired by a card I saw at a stamping store called Rubber Buggy. I already had the stamp set and fell in love with the design at first sight! So I was on the hunt for the pattern paper and it arrived yesterday. I hope you like it. It has LOTS of sparkle, so double click on the image to see more of the detail. I had never stamped on patterned paper before, so this was new for me and LOTS of fun :-)

Products used:
Stamps - Snow Spindle Lite clear stamps by Stampendous, Short & Sweet by SU
Ink - Black by CTMH
Pattern Paper - Fruitcake by Basic Grey
Cardstock - Misc. from my stash
Embellishments - Lime Green & Candy Cane Stickles, Oval punches & Dimensionals by SU
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

evgeers said...

Now this is the one I meant to saw rocks in person - although I am SURE the others do - this one is perfect and I do not think the oval has too much bling as you thought - just great work - creative and stunning - the glitter is missed here but amazing in person! :) e