Thursday, April 10, 2008

FINALLY...

 

FINALLY...we are having a beautiful, sunny & warm day here in Pennsylvania!!! And FINALLY...a card that came from my OWN idea and not inspired by someone else's!!! It has been a while :-) I knew I wanted to make a bright fun card, use Bali Breeze DSP that had yet to be opened and the felt flowers that matched, that also had yet to be opened. And I was not in the mood to stamp, so I wanted to use rub-ons. The above is what came out of ALL I wanted to use. I guess you could call it a "homemade challenge" versus a challenge from Splitcoast Stampers...LOL!!! So here is another challenge for you and I hope you play along... We will call it TPFHC1 for Two Pink Fairies Homemade Challenge #1. Here are the guidelines - Use ANY patterned paper that has NOT seen the light of day yet, Rub-On's versus Stamps, and ANY embellishment that also has NOT seen the light of day! So dust off those new products you have been hoarding and GET BUSY :-) Feel free to post a link in the comments to your creation. I can't wait to see them!!!

Products used - All from SU!
Rub-Ons: Love & Happiness from SAB
Patterned Paper - Bali Breeze DSP
Cardstock - Rose Red & White
Embellishments - Felt Flowers, Black & White Gingham & Pumpkin Pie Thin Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Brads
Tools - Ticket Corner Punch
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Kim, this card is super beautiful and SUPER creative! I love it!

evgeers said...

of course i LOVE the colors! :) great job! e

bred said...

I'm loving the TPFHC1!! I've got two attempts. I'll send 'em via email.

Looking forward to TPFHC2!!

-B