Friday, April 4, 2008

MORE Tart & Tangy...

 

 


Here are a couple of cards I made with the Tart & Tangy set. They are 2 out of 4 that will go in the tote (shown below). Both of the layouts were taken from Card Maps from www.pagemaps.com. It is a great website with LOTS of FREE ideas!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL weekend :-)

Products used for the APPLE card -
Stamps - Tart & Tangy, One of a Kind
Ink - Real Red, Old Olive, White Craft Ink by SU
Cardstock - Old Olive, White
Pattern Paper - Summer Picnic
Embellishments - White Gel Pen, Dimensionals
Tools - Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch

Products used for the CHERRY card -
Stamps - Tart & Tangy, All Holidays
Ink - Real Red
Markers - Real Red & Old Olive
Cardstock - Bashful Blue & White
Pattern Paper - Summer Picnic
Embellishments - White & Real Red Thin Grosgrain Ribbon, Staple, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen
Tools - Stapler, Tag Punches
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kira said...

Very cute! I especially like the one green apple. Nice job!

Michelle said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!
Can you throw some of your mojo my way please?

LeAnne said...

Wow, Kim, you have been BUSY! These are soooooo cute!!! What great ways to use this set! I really like the orange one...nifty idea! I will have to try that out...so simple, but packs a "punch"!
LeAnne

Jen said...

I love your Tart and Tangy cards! I am like the Cherry one so much that I am going to CASE it so that I can make it with a group of junior highers from my church that are sending a few cards to Missionaries.