Monday, July 30, 2007

"I Can See Clearly Now"

My girlfriends and I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention on Saturday in Valley Forge. We took 2 classes and did LOTS of shopping :-) It was a wonderful day! My favorite class was "I Can See Clearly Now" and was taught by none other than Stacy Croninger, Editor-in-Chief of Paper Crafts Magazine! What an honor!!! She was an awesome instructor, but an even nicer person. She was so down to earth! She signed autographs, took pictures with anyone who wanted one and I even got a HUG!!!

We made 4 cards and this was one of my favorites. I will also post the other 3 for you to see as well. The clear products used for this one was a clear stamp that we used to stamp in each of the scallops of the piece of fabric and a clear button. It is hard to see but we backed the button with a piece of the matching green paper. Double click on the image and you may be able to see that and the great effect it gives. I hope you enjoy as much as I do!


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super duper cards today but this is my fav!

Corie said...

This is very pretty.