Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friendship...

 


An angel here on earth did something VERY special for me & my husband. So this is a card I made for her to let her know how much it meant to us. The sentiment on the front says..."friendship is shelter from life's little storms" and the inside verse says..."Just wanted to thank you with all my heart." She is such a very special person and deserved a special card.

Products used-
Stamps: Blooming with Happiness by SU and Curly Sentiments by CTMH
Ink: Chocolate by CTMH
Paper: Lily Kate by Basic Grey
Cardstock: Colonial White & Chocolate by CTMH
Embellishments: Chocolate Brads & Liquid Glass (for the pink flowers) by CTMH
Tools: Paper Piercer, Coluzzle, Scallop Punch by SU, Photo Corner Die by Quickutz, Primsmacolor Pencils
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Kim, this card is beautiful! I love the layout and the paper!