Saturday, November 17, 2007

SU Hostess Club - Reserve YOUR spot today!

I just wanted to let all of you know about the Hostess Club(s) I will be starting in January. If you have always wanted to try a club and have not...then this is for YOU! Here are all of the details...

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET PRODUCTS FREE AND YOU NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!!!

Sign up now and start your shopping in January with your holiday $$$.

Hostess Club Details
* This club will run from January 2008 - June 2008 and you will be shopping from the BRAND NEW Spring/Summer Collection during that time.

* There needs to be at least 5-6 people per club to make this work.

* You commit to the club members/me that you will spend a minimum of $25 each month during the time frame specified above. This is great if you have a HUGE wish list but want to space out your orders and stay on a budget!

* Each club member will be assigned a month as "hostess" and get a Level 1 Stamp Set (of your choice) FREE and a minimum of $15 in FREE products of your choice. You can also opt to collect orders and bump up your level of free stamp sets and hostess dollars.

* You will be offered a discount to any workshops you attend at my home or via "workshop by mail" during the above time frame.

* There will be SURPRISE specials from me during the 6 months and ONLY offered to club members.

* At the end of the club you will get a special "thank you" gift from me!

* Your orders & payment are due to me by the 15th of each month. If you delay this will hold the orders up for the other club members.

If you have ANY questions do not hesitate to ask. I look forward to having you in my club!!!

And as always, I appreciate your business :-)

Thanks,
Kim

No comments: