Thursday, November 22, 2007

Warmest Wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!

 
Posted by Picasa


I was expecting it to be COLD here in Pennsylvania today, but guess what? it is going to be 70 degrees!!! But anyway I wanted to wish all of my faithful blog readers a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a blessed day :-)

I got 2 new Bellas (from www.stampingbella.com) yesterday and had to immediately make the above card. I got the Snowbunnybella and Cupcakeabella, so you will be seeing her soon as well!

For this card I used the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder and if you click on the photo you may see where I rubed the white ink pad across the snowflakes. I have been neglecting that little machine so decided to pull it out.

Here is the list of other products used:
Stamps: Snowbunnybella, Papertrey Ink (used sentiment from the Holiday Treats set) and Itty Bitty Backgrounds from SU.
Ink: Black Stazon
Patterned Paper: Fall Flowers (stripes) from SU
Cardstock: White, Sky Blue & Sahara Sand from SU
Misc: White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon from CTMH, Circle Punches from CM, Dimensionals from SU, Prismacolor Pencils for the snow and to color the Bella.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

colleen gallagher said...

WOW! Love her! The colors are so "icy" and great, I almost forgot it felt like spring here today!!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I have seen a few samples cards of this Bella, but I think yours must be the nicest yet. Great touch with the falling snow. Love it!