Thursday, December 6, 2007

Holiday Cheer

 


This has got to be the cutest holiday paper I have ever seen. I got this at a LSS back in October and just remembered I had it. I used yesterdays bonus sketch on SCS for the layout. I did not have a stamp to match these cute penguins so I cut one out and mounted it to the tag with dimensionals and then adhered the tag with dimensionals. This paper also has glitter in certain spots (double click on the photo to see the shimmer!). I hope those little penguins make you
smile :-)

Products used:
Stamps - Holiday Treats (Papertrey Ink)
Ink - Cranberry (CTMH)
Paper - Candy Cane Lane series (Imaginisce)
Cardstock - Colonial White (CTMH), Cranberry (Misc.), Sky Blue (SU)
Embellishments - Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (SU), Rhinestone Brad (Misc.), Dimensionals (SU)
Tools - Tag Punches (SU)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OOOOH, you are right, that is the cutest paper! Love the card and what you did with the tag!

evgeers said...

Okay, okay, this card CRACKS ME THE HECK UP! I swear - Grant did NOT pose for this little penguin - he is TOTALLY my little son with this widow's peak on his hairline -Chris was CRACKING UP when he saw that card - I really appreciate your letting me have it - I am going to send it to my sister - and I love this paper so much - you are SOOOOOOOOOO CREATIVE and I mean it - tookind! :)

colleen gallagher said...

This card is too adorable, and even cuter IRL. Although each time I see baby G I might be thinkin' penguin!