Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ornament Tag

 


This tag was inspired by Sharon Johnson and her Stamp Simply Challenge #12. You can check out Sharon's versions of this tag and a great tutorial at her blog - http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ These are super fun to make and very easy. It is hard to see but I sponged the entire circle with gold ink. You can see it better in person. They also open like a card and you can write inside them. Make sure you visit Sharon's blog to learn how to make these to put on your gifts!

Leave a comment here on my blog if you make these with a link to your versions. I would love to see them :-) If I get time I will make more and post them as well.

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Products used:
Stamps - Small Script (SU)
Ink - Cranberry (CTMH, Gold (Misc.)
Designer Paper - Chatterbox
Cardstock - Cranberry (CTMH)
Embellishments - Gold Brads (Misc.), Gold Ribbon (Misc.)
Tools - Paper Piercer, Giga Cicle Scallop Punch (Marvy), Round Tab Punch & Double Circle Punch (SU)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

evgeers said...

OMG - what a GREAT IDEA! THanks for sharing - this is BEAUTIFUL! So simple and now I can use my punch more! GREAT IDEA! :) TFS! e

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is just adorable -- so glad you played along -- a lovely sample you created!!! Great job!!!

Michelle said...

OOH too cute! I really love this. I was looking for some different tag ideas too!
TFS!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super duper lovely !!!!!
Love the round tab punch for the tag holder.
tfs,
chat