Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another Valentine...

 


I had some pre-cut supplies leftover from the Embrace Life card (below) that I made for the Shoebox Swap I recently attended and decided to make them into Valentines. This is such a FUN set - Happy Heart Day from Stampin' Up! I paper pieced his sweater with striped paper from the Ginger Blossoms Designer Paper. That is my favorite part about this card. I hope you like it too!

Inside Verse - To someone with a very big heart!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Happy Heart Day (SU)
Ink - Black, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red (SU), Grey Flannel (CTMH)
Pattern Paper - Ginger Blossoms (SU)
Cardstock - Very Vanilla & Ruby Red (SU)
Embellishments - Groovy Guava Stitched Ribbon & Dimensionals (SU), Diamond Stickles
Tools - Blender Pen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OOH! I love this! I would never have thought to use the Ginger Blossoms paper! So CREATIVE!
I am working on a card right now with the same stamp!