Sunday, January 13, 2008

My BEST Bellas...

I have the BEST Bellas/Friends!!! Look what 2 of my best crafting buddies gave me yesterday...

The HuggyBella card was from my friend Elisabeth! I just LOVE this card. I have it displayed in my crafting room so that I can remember just how lucky I am to have her in my life :-) Thanks E!
 


Now this adorable tin arrived in the mail yesterday and was a HUGE surprise! It is even more adorable in person. My friend Michelle made this for me and inside was another surprise - a huge stamp! I will be making something with that real soon and will post it. You can view Michelle's wonderful creations at Bella Kitty Creations and you can find the link to the right of this post. Thanks again Michelle! I just LOVE it :-)
 

 


I hope you all are blessed to have as many crafting friends as I have to share the love of the hobby with! I don't know what I would do without ALL of them :-)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Kim, again so glad that you like the tin!
E, awesome card! I am so happy to see one of your creations. It has been too long!
Love ya both!
Michelle

colleen gallagher said...

Wow--both are awesome!! Now that's a good mail day!!