Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Valentine Notes

 

 

 


Here is a box set that I donated to our preschool to use as a door prize for our annual Sweetheart Banquet Fundraiser. Thanks to my friend Jill (you can find the link to her blog on the sidebar at Jill's Card Creations) who gave me the idea that the SU small note cards & envelopes fit in these boxes we have had forever! The size of the cards are 5" x 3 1/2" and they fit perfectly. There are 3 each of 2 different color combos for a total of 6 cards & envleopes in the box. I used Twitterpated by SEI to decorate the cards & box. I hope the person who wins likes them! I have more sets that I have donated and will show them later this week.

Have a GREAT day! And thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. My hope is that they inspire you with your own creations.

Supplies used:
Stamps - Riveting (SU)
Ink - Black & Cranberry (CTMH)
Pattern Paper - Twitterpated (SEI)
Cardstock - Whisper White note cards w/ envelopes (SU)
Embellishments - Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain & Real Red Thin Grosgrain (SU), Dimensionals (SU)
Tools - Circle Punches (CM)
Misc. - Box from Target
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill Hilliard said...

OMG- Kim these turned out great!!!

Now I need to dig out my SEI paper!

Sears Family said...

These are so cute! Anyone would be happy to win them! By the way- thanks so much for my ribbon! You have now created a blog addict! I even started my own:
www.stampinmommyof4.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

WOW, WOW, WOW is all I can say!
This is incredible! I wish I was able to try and win them!