Monday, May 19, 2008

It's A Boy!

 

My daughters 1st grade teacher just had a new addition to his family last week, so this is for him & his wife. I still need to make a set of note cards for her to take in too as his gift. You will hopefully get to see those in the next couple of days.

This card was inspired by many of the cards I have seen with the squares of pattern paper across the front of the card. To dress it up a bit I added two score lines with my Scor-Pal above & below the pattern paper. (It is kind of hard to see those lines in the photo.) The pattern paper you can print FREE from www.papertreyink.com this month to sample the new Bitty Blessing Pattern paper. It is even more adorable in person! I then added the matching satin ribbon and the star is raised up on dimensionals. I used the word window punch for the sentiment, but stuck it back through the punch again to shorten it.

Products used:
Stamps - Nursery Necessities (SU!)
Ink - Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Paper - Bitty Blessings Pattern Paper (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock - White & Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Embellishments - Spring Moss Hybrid Ink (Papertrey Ink), Dimensionals (SU!)
Tools - Word Window Punch (SU!), Scor-Pal
Posted by Picasa

No comments: