Thursday, August 23, 2007

4 U - My Friend!

 


Yesterday one of my best friends gave me the cutest bee stamps. As soon as I got them I was itching to use them!!! My oldest daughter even had me stamp up a sheet so that she could play with them too. This card desgin was from yesterdays card sketch challenge at SCS. Everything used on the card except for the colonial white cardstock was from a free Basic Grey/Bazzill kit I got at CKC Valley Forge. I just love the colors! I used the Stardust Glitter Pen to outline the wings and the swirls around the flower. If you double click on the photo you may be able to see it. Enjoy!

Products used:
Stamps - Bee 4 U by Stampendous
Ink - Black by CTMH
Markers - Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue & Cranberry by CTMH
Cardstock - Colonial White by CTMH and all other colors by Bazzill
Patterned Paper - Gypsy by Basic Grey
Embellishments - Ribbon (not sure of the brand - it was in the free kit), Stardust Glitter Pen and Horizontal Slot punch by SU.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

evgeers said...

TOTALLY can see that sparkle - too cute! Funny, of all the ones in that bunch this was the one I thought you wouldn't use and you used it FIRST! WOO HOO! Beautiful! Such cute stamps and what a great layout and design - love the colors - thanks for posting - again you are one creative mommy! TGI Been Raining all WEEK! right? :)

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!! Thanks for letting me know to check it out. I wish I had more time to check out my fellow blogger's creations. I need to subscribe to your blog, then I won't miss anything!

colleen gallagher said...

This is adorable!! Cute stamp and love the papers and colors!!