Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"Just a little note..." set for a friend!

 


I have been dying to use this designer paper since I saw it on a Paper Crafts online newsletter. I forget the brand of the paper - sorry! I cut it up before writing it down and only had 2 sheets of it. I made a set of 8 3x6 note cards out of it for a friend. So there are 2 each of 4 designs, but all very similar. The other products used were Crystal & Black Diamond Stickles for the butterflies and center of the flowers. The stamp used is by Stampendous. I also used a paper piercing tool to make the swirls behind the butterflies. The cardstock is White Daisy from CTMH. I hope you like them. Sorry the picture did not turn out to good. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love these adorable cards Kim!
Great job!
Your friend is going to love them!

Paula said...

Pretty paper!! Colors are good too.