Saturday, August 11, 2007

Beautifully Infused

     

These cards were all created with the new Basic Grey Infused paper line and matching Bazzill cardstock. It is one of my absolute favorites. By now you should know I love pink and it has LOTS of that! The cards are 3x3, 3x6 & 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Also used on these cards are the Basic Grey Infuse Fibers and chocolate flowers. I am not sure of the brand of the pink bling, but I thought it all went great together. I did not use any sentiments on the outside of the cards because I wanted the paper to show as much as possible. I hope you like them!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Just gorgeous Kim! Great job as usual!! TFS!

evgeers said...

just spectacular - love this paper and more what you have done with it! That size card is underrated - it really looks great! TFS!