Sunday, August 19, 2007

My favorite find from CKC Valley Forge...

 


Was the Twirl Collection by Crate Paper!!! This patterned paper is unbelievable. Well, I would not really call it paper it is actually printed, textured, double-sided cardstock and worth every penny. I also got the matching Bazzill to go with it. So talk about a quality card. It is thicker than you can imagine! This card was created for a swap amongst my friends who went to CKC. We are all creating a card using our favorite find. (Sorry for the spoiler girls, but I just HAD to share this one!). The other products used for this card were Heidi Swapp XL ghost shape flowers (the polka dot paper is behind them), pink round rhinestone circle brads from MM, small silver button brads from MM, the sentiment is from the Faux Ribbon stamp set by Papertrey Ink (see their link in the sidebar) and chocolate ink from CTMH. Oh, and the Word Window punch from SU. Double click on the image and you can see the detail better. I hope you enjoy it! I just LOVE that paper :-)

Have a HAPPY Sunday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Very pretty! I have some of that card stock too and think it is just lovely and fun to use!

evgeers said...

GREAT JOB on that flower - LOOKS GREAT! just what you wanted and boy howdy it is cute! great job and love that paper! :)