Saturday, June 2, 2007

And the WINNER is.....Elaine P.!!!

Well, I created a little riot when I went downstairs to have my hubby draw a name, so my two pink fairies HAD to do it as well...LOL! So 1st place goes to Elaine P. from Seattle, WA, 2nd place goes to Kirsi from Finland and 3rd place goes to Heather L. from Surrey, B.C. Cananda. Congrats to all of you!!! And thanks again for signing my guest book! Elaine P. you are the winner of a set of 5 Studio G Clear Stamps and Kirsi & Heather you will be getting a special handmade card by me to use however you like!

I would also like to send a little something to Allison of Stampin' When I Can. Thank you for sending so many people over to my blog!!! I have added your blog link to my blog :-)

(All winners please email me privately at jksheller@comcast.net and give me your addresses so that I can mail your prizes. Make sure you put "Blog Candy" in the subject field.)

KEEP SIGNING THE GUEST BOOK YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT I MAY DO NEXT (smiles :-)

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Hi...just so you know Nicole designed my banner but it's my site...just want to get the names clear...

Kim said...

Allison - I am so sorry! I read your blog wrong. I did go back and see what you were talking about it does say the banner was created by her. Please forgive me - I am very new at this. Also, please send me your address if you would like some mailbox candy!
-Kim