Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bubblebella Swap Card

 


Ok, I am a little addicted to SCS swaps right now...LOL!!! Here is one I made today. How fun is this Bella??? (You can find all of the Bellas at www.stampingbella.com). It was the first time I used her. I especially like the Stickles on the bubbles. You may not be able to tell in the picture but I used the Icicle Stickles in the large bubbles (it is a larger glitter) and Crystal Stickles around the perimeter of the bubbles (they are very tiny pieces of glitter). The other products I used were DCWV pre-made white textured card & patterned paper, White Daisy & Citrus Leaf cardstock from CTMH, black Stazon, dimensionals, mega & giga oval punches, CM wave paper trimmer, paper piercer and Prismacolor pencils w/ odorless mineral spirits. I hope you like her. I think this is such a happy cheerful card :-).
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute Bella, the card is great

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fabulous card. We could ALL use to take a little time for ourselves! Love the way you stickled the bubbles! Great design.

evgeers said...

beautiful! will definitely have to stamp some of these up at the next crop! thanks for sharing! :)

colleen gallagher said...

Love her in the scalloped punches--the waves are fun, too!!!

Shelly said...

What a lovely card- I love Bellas. I love your design.