Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been TAGGED x2!!!

So no creating for me today since I have been taking care of the oldest fairy who has had a 24 hour yucky stomach bug. We have just been praying that the rest of us do not get it as bad as she had it. Poor thing :-)

But I was TAGGED today by two fellow CTMH reps - Korin from Inky Doodle (http://inkydoodle.blogspot.com) and Adeline from SweetAline (http://adeline-brill.blogspot.com). So here are the rules and 7 facts about myself...

The Rules:
So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1) I was born in Charlotte, NC and moved to Wilmington, DE when I was 11 in the middle of 6th grade...UGH! Could there be a worse age to move to the north with a HEAVY southern accent??? Fortunatly, I have lost it. Although, when I hear a southern accent it takes me right back home.

2) I currently live in PA with my husband and two beautiful daughters! My entire family all live in the south now. I LOVE to visit and my dream is to one day get back there!

3) I worked at QVC for 7 years during/after college in the retail buying offices. For those of you who don't know what that is it is a home buying network on tv.

4) One of my fondest memories of my childhood was being on the lake in our family boat. Those were the days!!!

5) Right now I could go for an M&M blizzard from DQ...it has been one of those days :-)

6) I have two little brothers - one who is 3 years younger and lives in Boca Raton, FL and the other is 14 years younger and will graduate from JMU this coming winter and he is livin' the life at the age of 21!!!

7) My Mom is my BEST FRIEND!!!

Here are the LUCKY "taggees?" - Jill, Michelle, Ashley, Pamela, Kirsten, Kendra & Jen. Sorry ladies, but I follow your blogs on a daily basis and so you are the lucky "taggees"!!! Enjoy!!!

Have a great night everyone and hopefully I will have some artwork to post tomorrow!!!

No comments: