Friday, June 8, 2007

Cuttlebug Card

 


This is one of my favorite cards! I love everything about it! So it is going to one of the lucky winners of the blog candy. I also did this card for a cuttlebug swap on SCS. It was so fun to make! Here are the products I used -
~Cuttlebug flower embossing folder
~SU - Ticket punch, Flower punch & Spring Flowers Designer Paper
~CTMH - Olive cardstock, textured cardstock, chocolate ink, pewter brad & the thank you stamp
~CM - Circle punch
~Ribbon from AC Moore
I hope you like it!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cat said...

there are plenty of reasons this should be a favorite card - it is TOOOO cute! TFS

Jessie said...

Way to cute!! Another reason for me to get a cuttlebug. Jess:)

Christine said...

TOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Thos is so cute too! Keep up the great work! All your ideas are wonderful! Thanks for sharing! dorothy Freber

evgeers said...

It is also SOOOO CUTE in person! :) LOVE IT! e