Monday, June 18, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS...

Hi Ladies! 94 of you posted comments on my blog between Saturday and this evening. I had so much fun reading about all of your favorite products that I have added some new items to my wish list. Thank you!

Here are the winners -
Grand Prize - Kim - She said her favorite product is the Xyron X Machine. I have to say that is one of my well used products as well!!! (I will email you privatly for your contact information.)

1st Runner-Up - Heather Leech from Canada - Her favorite product is mine as well, the ATG gun! (Heather, please email me with your contact info - jksheller@comcast.net)

2nd Runner-Up - Sara (You can check her blog out at www.joytostamp.blogspot.com) - Her favorite item is the CM Oval & Circle Cutters! (Sara, please email me with your contact info - jksheller@comcast.net)

Congratulations to all of you!!! And thanks to everyone else who posted comments and took the time to look at my blog. I also just got my first RAK in the mail today from one of my previous winners. I will post that tomorrow after I take a picture of it. It is adorable, so make sure you stop back by :-)

No comments: